1C: Comprehensive automation 2
1С "COMPLEX AUTOMATION" EDITION 2.0 CONFIGURATION FUNCTIONAL CAPABILITIES
The configuration "1C: Complex automation", 2.0 and 2.4 is a complex solution that covers the main contours of operational management and regulated accounting within a single information base. The tools presented in the application solution allow you to obtain reliable and appropriately detailed data for making management decisions.
Financial results accounting makes it possible to thoroughly analyze the efficiency of an enterprise and develop a business while optimizing the composition of its lines of activity.
Various means of automatic calculation of budget items allow decoding up to the source data of calculations.
ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND ANALYSIS
The configuration implements the construction of a hierarchical model of goals and targets, and includes tools for monitoring their execution, including advanced analysis and access from mobile devices.
The configuration contains all the necessary tools for automation of accounting and tax accounting, including the preparation of mandatory (regulated) statements in the organization. It also supports accounting and tax accounting in separate divisions having a separate balance sheet.
SALARY CALCULATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
To solve problems in this area, users are provided with the following options:
- working with personal data of employees;
- accounting for the movement of personnel and personnel employment in organizations, including obtaining standardized reporting forms and internal analytical reporting;
- organization of work with the staffing table, registration for military service;
- work with contractor agreements, etc.
Production accounting is carried out at the level of executive subdivision and allows you to arrange multi-segment semi-finished production processes, and to form a unique cost of individual production batches.
COSTS MANAGEMENT AND COSTING ACCOUNTING
The costs management subsystem provides:
- accounting of the actual costs of an enterprise based on the type of activity in the necessary contexts in physical and cost terms;
- operational quantitative accounting of resources for incomplete production;
- providing data on the structure of the output cost, etc.
The functionality of an order as a "control center" for all subsequent actions for its processing and for managing the progress of transactions has been substantially developed.
It allows planning the receipt of revenue on a daily basis, monitoring customer compliance with the agreed payment deadlines, and highlighting overdue receivables.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
The system makes it possible to register and analyze the transaction environment: competitors, subcontractors, influential persons, and their relationships. It maintains information about the contact persons of partner companies, including the relations between the partners.
The functionality of this subsystem includes the following:
- operational procurement planning based on sales plans, production plans and outstanding orders from customers;
- placing orders with suppliers and monitoring their implementation;
- support of various schemes for receiving goods from suppliers, including acceptance for the sale and receipt of customer-owned raw and other materials;
- creating delivery and payment schedules, etc.
WAREHOUSE AND STOCK MANAGEMENT
The subsystem allows automating the process of delivery of goods to customers, including the process of delivery of goods when moving them between warehouses.
The "1С Complex automation" Edition 2.0 configuration can be used to:
- provide high reliability, performance and scalability of the system;
- use the system via the Internet, in the thin client or web client mode (through a regular Internet browser), including in the cloud-based mode;
- create mobile jobs using tablets and smartphones running iOS or Android;
- configure the interface for a specific user or group of users, taking into account the role of the user, his access rights and individual settings.
Request a consultation from our specialist, and he will select the necessary products and services for your tasks.