Support via SLA and ITIL
EXPICO offers an exceptionally professional approach to its customers, specifically prescribing duties and actions in case they have any questions.
CORPORATE COLLABORATION BASED ON SLA AND ITIL
By concluding a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with us, you provide yourself with a guarantee of your business confidentiality and security.
SLA is part of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library, the information technology infrastructure library), which is an international standard that describes the best solutions in the field of IT services.
The agreement stipulates the areas of responsibility of the parties, delimits the rights of the users and the ways the traffic, Internet resources, etc. are monitored and used.
WHO WILL BE INTERESTED IN THE DESCRIBED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OPTION?
We recommend using this type of support if your organization belongs to medium and large businesses, and you need to have support for information systems (IS) according to international standards, and to clearly control the costs for supporting the implemented 1C systems.
More often, this support is considered as post-project support of IT systems.
PECULIARITIES OF COLLABORATING ACCORDING TO SLA AND ITIL
- Conclusion of an SLA format contract.
- The level of service quality (availability of specialists, response time, and terms of service performance/result of work/fixed budget) is prescribed specifically.
- The assignment of financial responsibility to the contractor.
- In case of non-compliance with the terms of the contract, the company will provide free support hours as compensation.
- Using an understandable and transparent system for monitoring and managing customer requests.
- All requests with statuses are publicly available. The work is performed in the specialized HELP DESK system.
- Comprehensive support for “IS”
- This type of support includes product update, programming, user training, IT architecture development, outstaffing and process outsourcing.
”1C: ENTERPRISE” SYSTEMS SUPPORTED BY EXPICO
- 1C: ERP Production management 2.0
- 1С: Production enterprise management
- 1C: Trade management
- 1С: Retail
- 1С: Salary and Human Resource Management CORP
- 1С: Document Management
- 1С: Accounting (PROF and CORP versions)
- Other ISs that are based on 1С:Enterprise
THE SLA AGREEMENT GIVES THE CUSTOMERS THE FOLLOWING:
- An SLA format contract where the quality of service is thoroughly described.
- Specific and measurable quality parameters: availability of specialists, feedback time, deadlines for the agreed work, expected result, etc.).
- A chargeable pricing policy that allows you to predict the budget for the IS maintenance and manage it.
- Maintenance 365/24/7.
- A personal account manager.
- A clear and transparent system for requests monitoring and managing. All customer requests with completion status are publicly available for the customer.
- The history of all customer requests, a knowledge base on resolving the issues concerning the customer’s system, timely and clear documents on hours worked and finished hours.
- Comprehensive support and development of IS: design, selection of optimal software tools, and equipment for fulfilling development tasks.