Integration of 1C and SAP
- IT services
- Accounting and tax accounting
- Corporate, financial and international accounting
- Payroll and personnel management
- Complex solutions of ERP class
- Maintenance 1C
WHY THE 1С AND SAP INTEGRATION IS IMPORTANT
The SAP products for the comprehensive automation of business processes are known worldwide. In particular, enterprises from the German-speaking countries most often use the products of this company. So, it is not that surprising that such companies use the SAP ERP system when implementing localization of their business processes in the CIS countries.
Quite often, 1C programs are used simultaneously with SAP. When it comes to international companies, both accounting and tax accounting, as well as processing operations and HR administration, are transferred to the 1C software subsystems, whereas all other business processes are displayed in the corporate SAP.
INTEGRATING SAP WITH A 1C SYSTEM PERFORMING ACCOUNTING AND TAX ACCOUNTING TASKS: DETAILS
We will not consider the integration of various 1C systems with SAP. We’d rather turn our attention to an example when a 1C information system, which is responsible for accounting and tax accounting, receives data from SAP.
The integration approach requires defining a number of points, such as the preferred integration technology, whether the exchange will be bilateral, etc.
THE APPROACHES USED TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ARE GIVEN BELOW
- Use of an integration bus. This approach involves the use of a separate tool located between information systems. For example, a broker program can internally configure mapping between 1C and SAP documents, and transfer them to systems in appropriate data formats understood by the systems.
- Integration through external data sources: the 1C: Enterprise platform has a set of functional tools that allow working in this mode.
- Integration via a WEB-Service.
- Integration via an intermediate file.
Despite the fact that exchanging via an intermediate file is a slow and outdated technology, many companies are willing to consider exactly this option.
REFINING AND PREPARING NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN SAP AND 1C
This task does not consist in simply indicating that 1C requires a specific set of documents. It requires carrying out the analysis and comparison of the necessary primary documentation in SAP and 1C. It is in the framework of the preparation of functional design that the active participation of the IT department on the part of the Customer is required. If we are talking about foreign specialists from the headquarters, we will be happy to help you, as our specialists speak English and German.
Our experts are familiar with all types of integration and can offer you various types of solutions.